Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hamster haven

D2 bought a camera with the babysitting money she earned. Perusing her saved files, I noticed that her memory card is jam-packed with a bazillion pictures of her pets. I get a kick out of how she sets up and poses her hamsters. I could learn a thing or two from her. There was one I like a lot, that I intend to duplicate... she snapped a shot of her hamster peeking out at her from the inside of a bag.

.

(sigh) We have a dozen hamsters in our house. Anybody want one... or seven?

8 comments:

lime said...

those
are
hilarious!!!

i love the hamster on the rocking horse and the one with the cat. they are priceless. that girl has got it going on with the mad photography skillz!

Anonymous said...

i like those!
very cute.
good going d2

Martin Stickland said...

Hello me old fruit!

I hope you have a smashing 2009 my friend!

Keep up the great blogging!

Love

Martin

donsands said...

Yeah Craver, I'll take two. Can you send them shipping free? How would one mail a Hamster?

Nice pics brother. Thanks for sharing those.

Happy 2009!

The other one said...

Soooo cute......

Jules~ said...

What cute pictures! Did my eyes deceive me or is that really your cat WITH your hamster...playing together.

I had a couple of hamsters when I was a kid. I don't remember much except that they woke up at night and ran on their wheel for hours.

Craver Vii said...

Yeah, she makes them play together once in a while. They're closely supervised, but so far, we haven't had any unfortunate incidents.

I wish I could know what the cat is thinking, 'cause he's a certified mouse-killer.

Louise said...

If you have a dozen hamsters, doesn't that mean more are on the way?!

Nice budding photographer you have there.