Wednesday, March 12, 2014

almost perfect

almost perfect

March 12, 2014


This week's challenge is almost perfect selected by Christine.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

 I think the idea is to use photos that didn't quite qualify for showing, especially due to timing or a background element.  My header was a group shot where we were all being lumberjacks (or just wearing flannel) for Casual Friday.  Tripod--check.  ISO--check.  Composition--check.  Volunteer to press the shutter release--check.  Let's see... do I have all the settings how I want?  Oh, here's an idea to try next time.  Maybe I should put it back to auto-focus!!

Due to a power outage, this is being posted a little late.  Sorry about that.

Photobombed by Bob.  I photobombed a pic of him when his son was graduating high school.
I'm perfectly happy with this photo, but decided to use it because her first bowl was almost perfect.  Get the spare!

"Okay Ladies.  On the count of three... drop him!"  I was laughing too, so it came out blurry.

This little flower loves to use my camera.  I like this pic, except for the motion blur.

Slightly out of focus in the back, but I liked the concept.

 

6 comments:

heritagemom said...

I have a lot of shots like your header, Craver. You did a great job picking out images--it's hard to display pictures that we have to admit we actually took. I love the shark eating people, too!

imac said...

Great fun show my friend.
Who's the shy guy with his back to the camera,lol



Oh no not this text stuff

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Fun photo Craver, I have problems anytime there is a bright window in a shot.

Lew said...

Nicely done! I like the shark bait!

Jackie said...

Love the creativity of including the shot for the spare during bowling as an "almost perfect" shot.
Great idea....
Such a gifted photographer you are.

Katney said...

I thought the guy looking the other way was what made it not quite perfect. LOL