Wednesday, October 15, 2014

favorite things

favorite things

October 15, 2014


This week's challenge selection is a few of my favorite things by Christine.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

This proved to be quite a challenge for me. As I thought of the possibilities, I decided to narrow it down to just one of my favorite things... hanging around with people I love. The header includes a couple my wife and I have known for decades. Great folks, those two! Yes, I took that pic myself, using a tripod and remote control.

My bride doesn't like having her picture taken, but I think she looks fantastic.

A good pal and his pup.

These young skateboarders are also co-volunteers at the food pantry.

Family. D2 and her uncle.

Friends playing whiffle-ball... hamming it up for the camera.

Sitting around a toasty bonfire on a cool night.

Grandchildren! This is my granddaughter.

My 2 daughters glamming it up.

Father & son camping. S1's morning grin gets an A for effort.


10 comments:

Shammickite said...

You have it quite correctly... hanging out with family and friends is my favourite thing too.

imac said...

Neat Header my friend, FAMILY and friends.

Katney said...

Family and friends are the best. I didn't know you had a grandchild. We have sixteen, and a great on the way.

Craver Vii said...

Oh yes, Kat. We have two. This one is super-shy. Her older brother just lost his first tooth.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Fun choices Craver, you thought this out.

happyone said...

Great choice. Your family and friends look like fun people. : )

George said...

I like your take on this theme, and you've shared some wonderful photos. My Bride doesn't like to have her picture taken, either.

heritagemom said...

Love the pics of your family and all their personalities, Craver! I think we all agreed that family is our most favorite thing. :)

Jackie said...

Beautiful family.
Blessings abound!

Betty Manousos said...

fantastic!
love your family photos.

happy weekend my friend!:))