Wednesday, February 25, 2015

reflections

reflections

February 25, 2015


This week's challenge selection is reflections by Lew. Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

The header is a small office building in my area. The evening light bouncing off the snow lights up the brick like mid-day, but you can see from the reflections that the sun is setting behind me. I like that it appears here like someone hung sunset pictures over a wall of face brick.


Oklahoma City skyline reflected off a giant ornament.

Downtown OK City mirrored off my daughter's shades.

Speaking of mirrors... here we have a myriad of reflections inside a kaleidoscope. (The opening was so small, I took the pic with my phone.)

A bride and her sister.

Tears of joy.

Last cast of before heading back home.

Icy reflections in frigid temps. This was taken in single digits--if not below zero.




8 comments:

imac said...

Very cool shots and lovely reflections DF.

happyone said...

I like the reflection in that HUGE ornament!!

Lew said...

Indeed, reflected sunsets make great pictures! And a great shot of the great big ornament.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nicely done Craver.

Katney said...

Some neat and very creative images, Craver.

George said...

These are beautiful reflections. I especially like the one of the boy fishing at twilight.

heritagemom said...

Great collection of reflections, Craver. Those windows look so cool with the sun reflecting in them.

Shammickite said...

They really have Christmas decorations that big in OKC? Really? I though Texas was the place where everything is enormous!!!
Great pictures!
I'm afraid I haven't been out with my camera much recently... too "@#*&^($" cold.
Weird way of proving I'm not a robot.... pictures of bread and cakes....