Wednesday, December 06, 2006

over 200 thousand

Zowie, this guy’s had a lot of visitors at his blog! Meanwhile, I’ve had, let’s see… Um… Hang-on; I’m still calculating… plus two, carry the four, Ah! Got it! …DOZENS!

Margaret is helping a friend who wants to start a blog. It wasn’t too long ago that I read something that might be good advice for newbie Marcia. The conversation revolved around what kind of guidelines we should have for a Christian’s blog. I just can’t remember where it was, though.

Craver VII's blog is worth less than one dollar.

7 comments:

Mary said...

At this moment in time, my blog on myspace has 3649 views. Pretty good for someone who spends most of the time talking about random things like candy corn. At least my friends are loyal to me. hehehehe

L.L. Barkat said...

Great... I've got 50 cents jingling here in my pocket. Sold! :)

Craver Vii said...

LL, you still got that fifty cents?

L.L. Barkat said...

Yup.

And I see you still got this blog.

Good deal.

Margaret Feinberg said...

added you as a link and blogged about your post today. 12-9-06

Pete Juvinall said...

Adding you as a link too - you can have my 5 or 6 regular readers :)

--pete

Anonymous said...

Craver, I just read your great advice over on Margaret's blog... about the potential scam. Gee, when I grow up and get a book published, I hope I'll have an advisor as wise as you. :)