Wednesday, May 14, 2008

gourd news

On Thursday, we will be squashing the family into the minivan and heading down to Kentucky for my son-in-law's big weekend. He graduates from Seminary on Friday and will be ordained on Sunday. I am excited to be able to attend.

.

It is likely that I will have very little (if any) blog access until Tuesday, so I'll miss y'all. Sadly, I'll lose several days of lawn care and I'll miss them little pumpkins on the soccer field, but this is totally worth it. You be gourd (good) now. ;-) In case you're wondering, the wicker gourd doesn't really have anything to do with this. I have been waiting to use it since I took that picture back in January, so here it is. Ta-Daa!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best to you and your family. Enjoy the trip and bring in more news.

Lara said...

Have a nice trip!

mommanator said...

have a safe and fun trip!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful thing to celebrate! Have fun and be safe :)

lime said...

congrats to your SIL. safe travels and have fun. :)

dot said...

Hope you have a great trip! You don't look old enough to have a son-in-law.

Craver Vii said...

It's gonna be a great time, and I look forward to seeing SIL's parents again, too.

Not old enough? I'm older than I think I am, and a reminder comes every time I try to run or jump around with the kids.

Let me present to you D1 and her husband.

Craver Vii said...

Ciao!

Anonymous said...

A son-in-law already?
With that looks?
You must have found the youth fountain!
Hope you have a safe trip.

orneryswife said...

Don't you love bloggers? They are so good to lift you up and make you feel special--and young. You really do look too young to have married kids, but when I think about how young I was when I started parenting, I'd say you are probably about my age, and I could be a grandparent by now (if my kids would get with the program!) Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures!
TM

Halfmom, AKA, Susan said...

you're already on the road - but praying that you will have an excellent trip!!!

david mcmahon said...

Have a safe trip in the Cravermobile.

Er, in gourd we trust.

Carletta said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law - I'm sure you are very proud!

Please have a safe trip.

Love the gourd and your usage of it!

donsands said...

Nice! I guess you'll get to hear Dr. Mohler. Nice!

Congrats to your son.

imac said...

Well Hear this crazee Craver Man,lol,
ya all av a good time, and wish all, a very Happy Day.( bring back some pics too )

San said...

I wonder if you'll be posting pictures of the graduation. That would be gourd.