Friday, February 11, 2011

happy valentine's day

This was Mrs. Craver and me back in 1987. We had been dating 3 months. In another 3 months, I would propose and six months after that, we were married.

.

She is amazing. After two decades, I love her more than ever before. I would not have dreamed that it could be possible, but she and I have grown together and I am more blessed than any man should be.

.

Last week, I was listening to a John Denver song. I like it, except it has the wrong name, because when I sing it, I can't call it "Annie's Song." As I heard it, I could only think of my Mrs. Craver.

7 comments:

donsands said...

God has really blessed you two.

John Denver was very talented. Sad what happened to him.

have a God blessed Valentine's Day my friend!

That's an excellent photo.

George said...

I'm very happy for you and Mrs. Carver. I feel the same way about my Beautiful Bride.

Gaelyn said...

You two are So Cute! Happy Valentine's Day.

imac said...

What a beauty Craver, and the Photo too.

Betty Manousos said...

Happy Valentine's Dayto you both!

Great music choice!
First time here.
Just dropped by via Imac's blog.

lime said...

such a happy picture. how can anyone look at it and not smile along?

Bijoux said...

That is such a sweet photo! I got married in 1986, so we are about the same age.