Wednesday, July 30, 2014

carnival

carnival

July 30, 2014


This week's challenge selection is carnival by Lew.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

 I did not have an actual carnival, but there was a community event that included a cookout, games and a concert.  This was last Friday, and I hoped to get more pics of the concert, but a friend need help elsewhere, so I had to duck out early.  The header pic is from the concert's opening act.

I sampled these, but Chicago style--no ketchup!


Big Dave at the grill.


It seems that this couple is ALWAYS helping behind the scenes!!


flinging a flip-flop


uproarious laughter


facepainting, families and volleyball


6 comments:

imac said...

Music,laughter, and fun, mix together and - what do you have, A CARNIVAL my friend.

heritagemom said...

Nice pics! I heard about that carnival and concert; glad you went and got some good pictures.

happyone said...

Looks fun. : )

Lew said...

Mac's right - anytime people get to gether to have fun it's a carnival! I can take the dogs with or without ketchup, but got to have the onions and mustard.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very nice Craver, great carnival.

Shammickite said...

Looks like it was a fun event. I love the pictures, especially Big Dave's huge smile!