Wednesday, July 23, 2014

chaos

chaos

July 23, 2014


This week's challenge selection is chaos by Christine.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

I apologize for not having been around much lately.  I took some time off of work, and our home computer has issues.  My online time was almost all done at the library.  Most of that time, I was editing wedding photos, and I am happy to have finished that project.  I slept in late most days of my vacation.  That was nice!!  But I also had some things to fix around the house... that was not as nice.  But my parents came up to visit from Florida, and that was sheer delight!

One night in January, my son's friends stormed our home to celebrate with him.  There was not as much sitting space as there were sitters, so they frequently broke out in amusing squabbles about where they wanted to park.  These are a great bunch of kids and I am glad for the friends my children have.


Always eager to squnch for group selfies!


The shoe rack is upright against the wall.  And it is filled.  This is overflow from the party.

6 comments:

Katney said...

Kids and chaos seem to rule the day today.

Lew said...

Indeed, Katney got that right! You get a few years of calm as they get older and then the grandkids arrive. Lots more fun to go with the chaos!

Lew said...

PS: Yes, the hoop earrings are on his Mom and they did not get pulled that day - I don't think she wears then often.

happyone said...

Keeps life interesting. : )

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Craver: Certainly is chaos with a group of kids.

heritagemom said...

Perfect images for chaos! I ended up having trouble with my own theme, lol. Great pics!