Wednesday, July 09, 2014

pup


pup

July 9, 2014


This week's challenge selection is pup by me.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

The little guy in the header was abandoned at a gas station.  He should not have been separated from his mother yet.  Since my daughter works as a vet tech, and has contacts with animal shelters, she brought him home, so that we might provide special care until he was able to be adopted.  He thrived on attention, so she called him "Gimme."  At the right time, we brought him back to the shelter and he was quickly adopted.  His owner renamed him "Diesel."

Playing hide & seek?


Mellow mood.


Gimme posing like a little gentleman.

9 comments:

imac said...

Cutie Pups, and glad little one found a home, but I expect your family were a little upset my friend.


I am playing and have posted but won't be able to Do Results
Voting - if Tom posts within the next 30mins

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very nice Craver, it is a cute pup.

Katney said...

Sweet! My pups are a bit bigger.

heritagemom said...

Aw, he's so cute and glad he got adopted. The lighting on "Mellow Mood" is superb; great image.

happyone said...

Oh he is the cutest little thing whatever his name is. I'm not surprised he got adopted so quickly.

George said...

Your header is adorable. I'm glad your daughter was able to give Gimme the care he needed. It's not surprising that he was quickly adopted.

Lew said...

Love Gimmie's pose in the last image! And kudos to your daughter for giving him the initial care.

Shammickite said...

Abandoned at a gas station! And so little!! People can be so cruel. A tiny kitten was abandoned in the middle of the 401 this week (16 lane highway), 2 brave lads rescued her. Someone had to have dropped her off, she was too little to get there by herself. Why do people do that? Just let me get my hands on them......

Betty Manousos said...

aww, what a cutie!!glad the little guy found a home. awesome header!


and a very happy birthday!!:)