Wednesday, September 17, 2014

finished

finished

September 17, 2014


This week's challenge selection is finished by Katney.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

The header photo is finished daylight. The sun was setting, and I liked the colors, so I pulled over into a parking lot, and aimed the spot meter to a portion of the sky. No extra editing was needed for the evening's dramatic display.

last participants to complete the 5K run/walk


finished with this mortal flesh and fitted with the immortal


retirement party--finished with the daily 9-to-5 routine

5 comments:

Lew said...

Beautiful finish to the day!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Interesting take on the theme Craver.

heritagemom said...

Nice display of "finished" images. Love your sunset!

happyone said...

I like those cupcakes!!! : )

Katney said...

Great sunset and great race shot. I have both in my post as well. Great minds. (But my sunset is on race day.)