Wednesday, December 10, 2014

it's cold out there

it's cold out there

December 10, 2014


This week's challenge selection is it's cold out there by Kathy.  Check out my pals for their interpretations on this theme: Fishing Guy, Katney, Imac, Lew, and Christine Anne.

Today's header is sitting at a traffic light on a slick icy road. The cold sometimes has a way of penetrating the parka and settling into your bones. (teeth chattering)


Anyone care for a bicycle ride on this lovely day?


Not cold enough? This guy will bring more cold to you.


Home is where the frost is.


Longing for the warmer days when we could play hoops in the driveway.

11 comments:

imac said...

Lol Apart from getting your first lines from last weeks Header, tis a great show of Its Cold out there.
Your own reg Number eh,lol yeah yeah... Love the bike shot best of all.

Craver Vii said...

Thanks for catching that! I fixed the first line.

Glad you liked the bike. When I saw that, I immediately knew that I wanted to come back for a picture.

Jackie said...

I hope that the rider of that bike has a hand-held blow dryer or some kind of torch. He is gonna need it.
That makes me colllllld to even look at it. So, it a GREAT photo!!!
:)
Hugs,
J.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nice wintry captures Craver.

Katney said...

Great collection.

happyone said...

It sure looks cold. Like the bike one best.

heritagemom said...

Oh, that poor bike! I hope it didn't get ruined. We've left garden hoses out too long...ugh. Love the license plate in your header--sweet. :)

Lew said...

The bike is not only cold, but slips and slides on snow!

Shammickite said...

If those pics are from this winter, you must have had far worse weather than we have experienced here in sunny Canada!

Craver Vii said...

The very thought makes me shudder, Shammy. These chilly pics were procured from my archives.

Shammickite said...

An afterthought.... Have a quick look at my blog post about the Farm Equipment parade, there's a video there that you might like, just plug your ears!