Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where'd she go?

[This is a follow up to last Wednesday's post, because Lime and Maggie May asked to see Donna's "babushka" pic.]

.

This is like magic. First, we toss a napkin at Donna, and everything seems fine until we picks up the camera... POOF!! Donna disappears. I can't see her; can you?

.

Donna is a super gal. I know her from church, and she is one of those people who I get a real boost from. It always feels good to hang around with Donna and her crew. I asked her real nicely, and she graciously gave permission to use her photograph. You would think that this lady is just a slice of heaven, so let me add this warning: Do not play cards with her if you have a fragile ego... she'll tear you up. I'm just sayin'.

.

;-)

4 comments:

lime said...

Donna is a very good sport! please thank her for me. I will consider myself warned regarding her cardsharking ways ;)

Maggie May said...

Oh my!!!!! Thank them both for me. Not too good at cards, so its unlikely that I would play with her!
Very fun kind of photo! Got to have a good laugh sometimes!

david mcmahon said...

Okay, no cards. But what about Scrabble?

San said...

Donna's like me in one way: we don't like having our picture taken. But I'm no good at cards.