Thursday, July 02, 2009

the fourth

Happy Independence Day!!!
Fishing Guy gave me the Uber Amazing Blog Award. ...Zer güt!!

The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is given to sites who:

.

1. ~ inspire you

2. ~ make you smile and laugh

3. ~ or maybe give amazing information

4. ~ are a great read

5. ~ have an amazing design

6. ~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them über amazing!

.

Clearly, Fishing Guy is breaking the rules by lowering this distinguished honor down to my level. I shall immediately report him to the blog-award police so that he might be fined for disgracing the venerable pink bow. Return the award?? No way, man! I'm gonna display it in my sidebar for a while.

.

THE RULES:

1. Put this logo in your blog posting.

2. Invite people to take this award

3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned: mommawannabe

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5. Share the love to those who get this award.

.

My selections for the honor go to:

Imac for his photograpy and email insanity,

nAncY for being transparent and earnest, plus artistic flair

Mommanator for her faithful encouragement through comments, (she's like family) and

Sandman, 'cause he probably hates pink. No, actually it's because his theological waters run deep.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks craver,
i like pink!

DeniseinVA said...

That is an awesome image Craver and congratulations on your award. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciated your congratulations on our son's wedding. Happy 4th of July to you and your Loved Ones.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Craver: You put a smile on my face even when you accept an award. Nicely done my freind.

Every Square Inch said...

just stopping by to wish you Happy 4th of July. Hope you have a relaxing weekend

imac said...

Happy 4th of July (is this the day the ufo's came down?)
Thanks for thinking of me for this award, I thank you for thinking of me, but alas Im a no meme blog, so if you want to nominate someone else thats fine. so sorry my friend, but thanks so much.
So pleased you were nominated, you really deserve it my friend.

Hope to see you all next week for the fun, on my blog.

mommanator said...

thanks buddy, will have to work on thta later, but am appreciative, Happy 4th

imac said...

Tis I again

The fun has now begun-visit
http://imac-photosfromthemindseye.blogspot.com/

donsands said...

I do hate pink. Especially pink Cadillacs & pink tuxedos. http://www.cadillacs4u.com/cdata/18589/img/18589_481675i.jpg

Thanks Craver. I'm truly humbled, because I know me, and I'm nothing really, it's really the Lord's grace.
God calls us to be nothing doesn't He.
And He has His way of helping us see our calling, and His love for us.

Martin Stickland said...

yo my man! happy indy day! boy you sure did whoop our english butts!!

Hope you are well!

Craver Vii said...

nAncY, Merci et adieu.

So glad you like the image, Denise. It was taken at a friend's house. The flag was an afterthought in the set. The original batch of photos was the sky and leaves, especially from one young oak.

:-) I figured you'd get a chuckle out of that, Fishing Guy!

Nope. It was not relaxing, but it was very good, Every Square Inch.

I noticed you have special things going on this week, Imac. It's okay if you don't run with the meme; I just think you're deserving of special recognition.

Mommanator... :-)

Sandman... "Humble?" I wrote the book on humble. Lemme send you an autographed copy. ;-)

Oh, that pink tux is the stuff of nightmares, Man!

So eloquent, Martin. But I wasn't there. It happened a very long time ago.