Monday, May 05, 2008

invasion

They're coming. An army of yellow marshmallow peeps is being assembled, even as we speak. They are shameless and bold! Under the guise of cuteness, they do not even hide their marches and drills from unsuspecting civilians. I know better. These fluffy tennis balls are in fact bombardier poop machines, and their sole purpose is to unload their ammunition without mercy all over our walkways and indiscriminately speckle our motor vehicles. Worst of all, there is nothing you can do to stop them. Brace for impact!

12 comments:

lime said...

poop factories masquerading as something benign...sounds like a politician, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...
cute little things... ;)

dot said...

How cute those little pooping peeps are!

L.L. Barkat said...

Oh, but they are REALLY, REALLY cute. (Sorry, I'm always finding cuteness in little yellow fluffy things, just when you are not.)

Lin said...

Adorable but lethal - better you than me! Eat your heart out, Craver - we have hummingbirds instead. Tiny birds = tiny droppings = not blowing out your knee when you slip after hitting one of their land mines!

Llama Momma said...

Kind of like children. So cute, but constantly making messes...

This is why I love early morning. Everything is right where I put it last night and my floor isn't crunchy yet.

And I love those little chickies. So, so cute!

mommanator said...

little creatures! so cute, but as you say they grow up!

mommanator said...

and make bigger messes!

Craver Vii said...

It's cool how the big geese surround and protect the little ones. I'm glad they let me get this close for pictures! Up close, they prove to be a little more motley than I originally expected, but you still can't help loving the little buggers!

david mcmahon said...

Er, um, duck for cover!!

Daryl said...

Craver, I think this time you've gone totally quackers!

:-Daryl

Unknown said...

We're going to be invaded by chicks in a few weeks-we've ordered laying hens. They come a day old. :)